This spring, starting in March, we went through a massive shift. Our minds often expect (or desire) these changes to be dramatic, cataclysmic, and visible. However, they rarely are. Instead we must become hyper-aware, remove anything we have been using to guard our sensitivity, and tap into that more subtle deeper message that is out there for us to perceive, both within ourselves and others. If we do this, the change that has occurred is palpable and undeniable. Everyday it slowly transforms the world.
This spring we are bringing back the wisdom of the feminine. It can no longer be denied. We all (men, women, trans, non-binary, genderfluid, genderqueer, two-spirit and all other identities I may have neglected to list here - please let me know and I will add you) have a unique mix of feminine and masculine energies within us. It is our own special signature, mixed perfectly and given to us to express authentically in the world. Until now, the masculine energy has dominated, resulting in many of the imbalances that are slowly unraveling and rebalancing in the world. The feminine energy in all of us is waking up, working its way out of the shackles that our societal and internal masculine has placed on us, and demanding that we honor every part of ourselves and conduct ourselves differently in the world.
Here are some examples of how feminine energy manifests on Earth:
- Seeing yourself as connected to a greater wisdom, and maintaining and cherishing that connection
- Trusting and believing in the unseen - messages and truths that are felt in your specific way but cannot be quantified or observed using the eyes
- Openness to experiencing the world using feeling; giving feelings equal weight in decision-making
- Using your time and energy more intuitively; instead of planning an entire day/week/month/year, tapping into a knowing and guidance that comes from within and can be felt in the body, trusting that you will always know what the next step is without having anxiety
- Valuing rest and not seeing it as the opposite of being productive. It is an equally valuable state of being in the creative process and must be balanced with active creating in order to bring something authentic into the world
- Valuing the wisdom of the body and letting go of any external structure or system that tells you how to be healthy - trusting your body’s messages in the form of feelings, cravings, and pain (among others) to guide you to what you need to heal an imbalance or make a change
- Embracing, valuing, and protecting sensitivity, purity, innocence, vulnerability and softness
These are not new ideas, but the energy over the last couple of months has hit a point of no return. Whereas before these feminine expressions often needed to be hidden or kept secret in order to remain safe and free from harm, something has tipped. These expressions are slowly gaining so much power that they can’t be hidden. I have been getting messages with visions of waves and waves of energy, lapping at the shore, carving out their own space in and eroding what was before a very rigid barrier. Earth is now able to handle and hold feminine expression because the energetic space is there. Volcanic activity is also related to this change of the feminine, as energy from deep down is oozing out of the surface unexpectedly with unpredictable power, movement, and plasticity.
This process does not come without its own challenges - we have been conditioned into a way of living that is opposite to these changes and we will find hidden resistance in ourselves because of the way we have had to exist in order to survive. There can be pain and confusion as we reawaken parts of us that have been repressed for a long time. Honoring and expressing sensitivity in a balanced way requires self mastery. If you’re reading this, you are part of this shift and without a doubt up for the challenge.
Here is some light language to help open up space for the feminine energy inside of you to express itself: